Sunday, May 25, 2008

STORE CREDIT / GIFT CARD - Lowes

I have for sale a series of cards redeemable for credit at Lowes. These cards can be used the same as cash. I have four different monetary amounts, each generally consisting of just one card. These are being offered at 10% off their face value. To sweeten the pie, I'll throw in a Home Depot 10% Discount card, with each card, that'll save you up to $200 at the Home Depot. Here's what I have: Lowes .....$188.11; selling for $169 .....$210.87; selling for $190 .....$325.31; selling for $293 .....$326.82; selling for $294 You may purchase one or all of these cards... In order to keep things as uncomplicated as possible, please don't ask me to divide any of the card values into a smaller monetary amounts. We can meet at the Lowes in Everett, Lynnwood or Seattle. If you have any questions, or if you would like to set up a time to meet, please feel free to contact me via e-mail or telephone (425)218-6382.

No comments: