Sunday, May 25, 2008

American Eagle Gift Certificate.... Has 46.97 on it!! - $40

I recently bought a couple of shirts at American Eagle and when I got them home I decided I didn't like the way they fit... unfortunately I lost the reciept before I could return them so they couldn't give me a cash refund and I couldn't find anything else I liked in the store so they gave me store credit on a gift card. I don't really need the card and am looking to get rid of it ASAP. If you or your kids love AE you'll be getting nearly $7.00 free... I know it's not much but I already lost some of the money I had spent... When you get store credit they give you the return for the current selling price and one of the items I bought had gone on sale. I have the receipt for proof of the amount on the card. If you're interested please call Brandi at 919-357-3344

No comments: