Sunday, May 25, 2008

STORE CREDIT / GIFT CARD - Lowes

I have for sale a series of cards redeemable for credit at Lowes. These cards can be used the same as cash. I have four different monetary amounts, each generally consisting of just one card. These are being offered at 10% off their face value. Here's what I have: Lowes .....$188.11; selling for $170 .....$210.87; selling for $190 .....$119.59; selling for $108 .....$326.82; selling for $295 You may purchase one or more of these cards... In order to keep things as uncomplicated as possible, please don't ask me to divide any of the card values into a smaller monetary amount. I would like to stress that everything is above board here and that I do have receipts for all but one of the cards. We will of course meet at the designated store to confirm each particular card's value. If you have any questions, or if you would like to set up a time to meet, please feel free to contact me via e-mail or telephone 425 218-6382.

No comments: